- Demo classes will be offered before all semesters at no charge. Once the semester has begun a $25 class fee will be charged to “demo a class”. This fee can be used toward your semester registration fee if you wish to sign up after the class.
- Babies under 8 months (on the first day of the semester) attend free with a registered sibling in the same class.
- Music Together materials are included in your tuition price. Your family will receive 2 CD’s and a songbook with educational materials and activity suggestions for parents per session. A Family Guide is provided for new registered families.
- Any child attending class on a regular basis MUST be registered for class and paid in full.
- Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling.
- Adult relatives are always welcome to attend class free of charge.
- Refunds are not available after the first class.
- If cancellation occurs at least 1 week prior to the beginning of a semester, a refund will be honored less a $25 administration fee.
- Partial credit for the next semester may be issued only under extreme circumstances.
- Children with ANY symptoms of fever, vomiting and/or diarrhea in the previous 24 hours of class are not permitted. Please do NOT bring your child to class if they are sick. If your child has any contagious symptoms, of any kind, please arrange to make-up the class.
SNACKS AND TOYS
- Please do not bring snacks and toys to class. They can be very distracting and cause unnecessary conflict between children.
- Instruments will be provided for play in class.
- Brainchild Institute reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Every effort will be made to make these decisions as early as possible. However, cancellations may take place through the third week of classes. In this case, all registered families will be notified and given the option of another class.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS – but as a new grouping
Other Important Items:
- The gym is a no show zone.
- TPlease brings socks to class